Live (Collector's Edition) (Remastered) AC/DC
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Thunderstruck (Live - 1991)06:34
- 2Shoot to Thrill (Live - 1991)05:23
- 3Back In Black (Live - 1991)04:28
- 4Sin City (Live - 1991)05:40
- 5Who Made Who (Live - 1991)05:16
- 6Heatseeker (Live - 1991)03:37
- 7Fire Your Guns (Live - 1991)03:40
- 8Jailbreak (Live - 1991)14:43
- 9The Jack (Live - 1991)06:56
- 10The Razors Edge (Live - 1991)04:35
- 11Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live - 1991)05:02
- 12Moneytalks (Live - 1991)04:21
- 13Hells Bells (Live - 1991)06:01
- 14Are You Ready (Live - 1991)04:34
- 15That's the Way I Wanna Rock 'N' Roll (Live - 1991)03:57
- 16High Voltage (Live - 1991)10:32
- 17You Shook Me All Night Long (Live - 1991)03:54
- 18Whole Lotta Rosie (Live - 1991)04:30
- 19Let There Be Rock (Live - 1991)12:17
- 20Bonny (Live - 1991)01:03
- 21Highway to Hell (Live - 1991)03:53
- 22T.N.T. (Live - 1991)03:48
- 23For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (Live - 1991)07:09
Info for Live (Collector's Edition) (Remastered)
"AC/DC Live" is the second live album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, first released on 27 October 1992.
The recordings on this live album are taken from several shows from AC/DC's 1991 The Razors Edge tour: Dublin, Auburn Hills (Detroit), Glasgow, Edmonton, Paris, Germany and the Donington and Moscow "Monsters of Rock" shows.
"Despite the fact that the band's best days were obviously behind them, a live album for AC/DC was all but completely necessary. After all, the group's first live release, If You Want Blood You've Got It, was recorded at a time when AC/DC was nothing more than a cult act that had yet to produce many of its future rock staples. Though recorded well into their career on the Razor's Edge 1991 tour, AC/DC Live surprisingly captures the hype and excitement that made AC/DC such a hit in their heyday. The set list wisely overlooks the songs from the band's mid-'80s slump and concentrates on hard rock hits such as "Hells Bells," "Back in Black," "Highway to Hell," and "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." Brian Johnson's voice may not be as strong as in the early '80s, but he still sounds competent in his role. All too often, a live album is a cheaply made, rushed recording that only serves as a testament to a band's decline. AC/DC Live, however, shows what makes this band different from their peers -- here they are still entirely capable of pulling off a great live show. This ranks among the best live metal albums of the '90s." (Barry Weber, AMG)
Brian Johnson, vocals
Angus Young, lead guitar
Malcolm Young, rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Cliff Williams, bass, backing vocals
Chris Slade, drums, percussion
Produced by Bruce Fairbairn
Please Note: We offer this album in its native sampling rate of 48 kHz, 24-bit. The provided 96 kHz version was up-sampled and offers no audible value!
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.