No.6 Collaborations Project Ed Sheeran
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Beautiful People (feat. Khalid)03:17
- 2South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B)03:24
- 3Cross Me (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)03:24
- 4Take Me Back to London (feat. Stormzy)03:09
- 5Best Part of Me (feat. YEBBA)04:03
- 6I Don't Care03:39
- 8Remember The Name (feat. Eminem & 50 Cent)03:26
- 9Feels (feat. Young Thug & J Hus)02:30
- 10Put It All on Me (feat. Ella Mai)03:17
- 11Nothing On You (feat. Paulo Londra & Dave)03:20
- 12I Don't Want Your Money (feat. H.E.R.)03:24
- 131000 Nights (feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)03:32
- 14Way To Break My Heart (feat. Skrillex)03:10
Info for No.6 Collaborations Project
No.6 Collaborations Project is the upcoming fourth studio album by English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. Asylum Records and Atlantic Records will release the album on 12 July 2019.
The album includes a range of guest appearances from artists such as Justin Bieber, Camila Cabello, Travis Scott, Eminem, 50 Cent, Cardi B, Paulo Londra, Young Thug and Bruno Mars, among others, alongside British rappers Stormzy, J Hus and Dave. It was preceded by the singles "I Don't Care" with Bieber, "Cross Me" featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock, "Beautiful People" featuring Khalid, "Best Part of Me" featuring Yebba, "Blow" with Chris Stapleton and Mars, and "Antisocial" with Scott.
released his critically acclaimed and hugely successful debut ‘+' in 2011; an album that was certified 6 times platinum in the UK alone and has achieved worldwide sales of over 4 million copies to date. It also saw Ed as the recipient of various awards for the record, including 2 Brit Awards, an Ivor Novello and multiple Grammy nominations. The success of ‘+’ took Ed from the Barfly in London to 3 sold out nights at Madison Square Garden, performing over 400 sold out shows worldwide.
In 2014 Ed Sheeran released his second album ‘x’ that has since gone on to sell over 7 million copies worldwide and includes hit singles ‘Sing’, ‘Don’t’, 'Thinking Out Loud’ and ‘Bloodstream’ winning Ed a further 2 Brit Awards. Ed's ‘x’ World Tour continues throughout 2015 including 3 sold out nights at Wembley Stadium, a performance at the Gillete Stadium in the USA and closes the year with multiple stadium shows in Australia and New Zealand.
This album contains no booklet.