Chopin & Schumann: Piano Works Chi-Ho Han
- Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849): 24 Préludes, Op. 28:
- 124 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 1 in C Major (Agitato)00:44
- 224 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 2 in A Minor (Lento)02:19
- 324 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 3 in G Major (Vivace)01:02
- 424 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 4 in E Minor (Largo)02:01
- 524 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 5 in D Major (Molto allegro)00:38
- 624 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 6 in B Minor (Lento assai)02:16
- 724 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 7 in A Major (Andantino)00:49
- 824 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 8 in F-Sharp Minor (Molto agitato)01:56
- 924 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 9 in E Major (Largo)01:21
- 1024 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 10 in C-Sharp Minor (Molto allegro)00:34
- 1124 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 11 in B Major (Vivace)00:40
- 1224 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 12 in G-Sharp Minor (Presto)01:13
- 1324 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 13 in F-Sharp Major (Lento)03:11
- 1424 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 14 in E-Flat Minor (Allegro)00:35
- 1524 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 15 in D-Flat Major "Raindrop" (Sostenuto)05:35
- 1624 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 16 in B-Flat Minor (Presto con fuoco)01:11
- 1724 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 17 in A-Flat Major (Allegretto)03:05
- 1824 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 18 in F Minor (Molto allegro)01:04
- 1924 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 19 in E-Flat Major (Vivace)01:24
- 2024 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 20 in C Minor (Largo)01:52
- 2124 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 21 in B-Flat Major (Cantabile)01:59
- 2224 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 22 in G Minor (Molto agitato)00:46
- 2324 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 23 in F Major (Moderato)01:22
- 2424 Préludes, Op. 28: No. 24 in D Minor (Allegro appassionato)02:35
- Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856): Kreisleriana, Op. 16:
- 25Kreisleriana, Op. 16: I. Äußerst bewegt02:46
- 26Kreisleriana, Op. 16: II. Sehr innig und nicht zu rasch09:29
- 27Kreisleriana, Op. 16: III. Sehr aufgeregt04:23
- 28Kreisleriana, Op. 16: IV. Sehr langsam03:49
- 29Kreisleriana, Op. 16: V. Sehr lebhaft03:19
- 30Kreisleriana, Op. 16: VI. Sehr langsam04:07
- 31Kreisleriana, Op. 16: VII. Sehr rasch02:26
- 32Kreisleriana, Op. 16: VIII. Schnell und spielend03:56
Info for Chopin & Schumann: Piano Works
Chi Ho Han, among others prizewinner of the ARD Music Competition and the Queen Elizabeth International Music Competition, is one of the most promising pianists of his generation. On this recording he interprets two works by the composers Chopin and Schumann.
A pianist with "discipline and poetry at his fingertips" [Bachtrack], Chi Ho Han most recently completed and ranked in the 2016 Queen Elizabeth International Music Competition in Brussels, but has won awards and competitions all over the world, all throughout his career. He's currently a postgraduate student at the University for Music, Theater and Media in Hannover Germany.
Chi-Ho Han, piano
Chi Ho Han
was born in 1992 (Seoul, Korea). He studied in Seoul Arts High School in Korea with Mrs. Jiae Kim and Prof .Kyeong Seun Pee and in the Folkwang University of Arts in Essen with Prof. Arnulf von Arnim. In 2014 he was invited to prestigious International Piano Academy Lake Como where he has opportunity to work with great masters of this generation,
Since 2012 he has been studying with world-renowned Prof. Arie Vardi in the University for Music, Theater and Media Hannover in Germany.
He has already made numerous concert appearances in many countries all over the world in prestigious concert venue such as Golden Hall of Musikverein in Vienna (Austria), Herkulessaal in Munich (Germany), Zurich Tonhalle (Switzerland), Seoul Arts center (Korea) and Forbidden City Concert Hall (Beijing).
He played with many orchestras includes Bavarian radio symphony orchestra, Munich chamber orchstra, Austrian Radio symphony orchestra, Korean symphony orchestra, Orchestre philharmonique de Marseille and Utah symphony orchestra(USA) and others.
He won many prestigious international prizes including the 1st Prize in the Seoul international music competition in Seoul (2014) , 1st Prize and Audience Prize at the Kissinger Klavierolymp in Germany (2013), the 2nd Prize in the Gina Bachauer international Artists Piano Competition in salt Lake City in USA (2014) and several others.
His most recent achievement is the Second prize (First prize was not awarded), Audience Award and Special prize for the commissioned work at the ARD International Music competition in Munich (Germany) in September 2014.