Crossroads Revisited Selections From The Crossroads Guitar Festivals (Remaster) Eric Clapton And Guests
Label: Rhino/Warner Bros.
Artist: Eric Clapton And Guests
Composer: Robert Johnson, B.B. King, Joe Josea, John Mayer, George Harrison, Dale Peters, Dale Peters, James Fox, James Fox, Joe Walsh, Joseph Walsh, John Mayer, Matthew Mangano, Sonny Landreth, Doyle Bramhall II, Susannah Melvoin, James Taylor, Reed Nielsen, Vincent De Leon
Album including Album cover
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Sweet Home Chicago (Live)05:26
- 2Rock Me Baby (Live)06:10
- 3Steamroller (with Joe Walsh)04:53
- 4What the Cowgirls Do (with Jerry Douglas)05:35
- 5After Midnight (with Eric Clapton)04:44
- 6Green Light Girl (Live)05:20
- 7Hell At Home (with Eric Clapton)05:21
- 8City Love (Live)04:55
- 9Funk #49 (Live)03:28
- 10Drums of Passion (with Eric Clapton)07:38
- 11Cause We've Ended As Lovers (Live)03:55
- 12Have You Ever Loved A Woman (Live)13:47
- 13Layla (Live)06:03
- 14Little By Little (with The Derek Trucks Band)05:21
- 15Poor Johnny (Live)05:54
- 16Paying the Cost to Be the Boss (with The Robert Cray Band, Jimmie Vaughan & Hubert Sumlin)04:01
- 17Tulsa Time (with Eric Clapton, Vince Gill & Albert Lee)03:44
- 18On The Road Again (with Sheryl Crow, Vince Gill & Albert Lee)02:13
- 19Isn't it a Pity (Live)06:01
- 20Belief (Live)05:58
- 21Mas Y Mas (Live)05:56
- 22Big Block (Live)05:24
- 23Presence of the Lord (Live)05:18
- 24Cocaine (Live)05:05
- 25Waiting For The Bus / Jesus Just Left Chicago07:21
- 26Don't Owe You a Thang (Live)03:43
- 27Bright Lights (Live)07:24
- 28Our Love Is Fading (with Eric Clapton, Doyle Bramhall II & Gary Clark Jr.)06:37
- 29Lay Down Sally (with Sheryl Crow, Keb' Mo', Albert Lee, James Burton, & Earl Klugh)05:11
- 30Space Captain (with Warren Haynes, David Hidalgo, Cesar Rosas & Chris Stainton)05:35
- 31Hammerhead (Live)04:37
- 32Five Long Years (with Jonny Lang & Ronnie Wood)06:37
- 33Hear My Train a Comin' (Live)03:23
- 34Dear Mr. Fantasy (Live)07:08
- 35Born Under a Bad Sign (with Steve Crooper, Keb' Mo', Blake Mills, Matt Guitar Murphy & Albert Lee)05:10
- 36Everyday I Have the Blues (with B.B. King, Eric Clapton & Jimmie Vaughan)04:37
- 37Please Come Home (Live)06:33
- 38Tumbling Dice (with Keith Urban & Albert Lee)05:11
- 39I Shot The Sheriff (Live)08:25
- 40Crossroads (Live)04:51
Info for Crossroads Revisited Selections From The Crossroads Guitar Festivals (Remaster)
All highlights of recent years: The first Best Of Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival! Founded in 2004 by legendary guitarist Eric Clapton, the Crossroads Guitar Festival has given fans an opportunity to witness truly historic performances by some of the world's greatest guitarists. Rhino introduces a 41 track collection packed with nearly four hours of live music.
Crossroads Revisited Selections From The Crossroads Guitar Festivals is available as a triple album-set. Boasting 41 live tracks, the collection includes a selection of landmark performances from all four Crossroads Guitar Festivals, which were held in 2004, 2007, 2010 and 2013. A veritable 'Who's Who' of guitar music can be heard on this set, including Clapton, Jeff Beck, Gary Clark Jr., Robert Cray, Billy F Gibbons, Vince Gill, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, John Mayer, Carlos Santana, Joe Walsh, Ronnie Wood, and Jimmie Vaughn, just to name a few.
Amazing performances by Clapton are featured throughout the set, including his cover of George Harrison's 'Isn't It A Pity' and a smoking electric version of 'Layla' that was included as a hidden track on the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2004 DVD. But it's Slowhand's on-stage collaborations that really shine here, like playing 'After Midnight' with J.J. Cale, who wrote the hit song, and breaking out Blind Faith's 'Presence Of The Lord' with Steve Winwood, who was in the band with Clapton.
Naturally, the all-star jams deliver some of the collection's most unforgettable moments. Among the highlights are: 'Paying The Cost To Be The Boss' with B.B. King, Robert Cray, Jimmie Vaughn and Hubert Sumlin; 'Five Long Years' with Buddy Guy, Ronnie Wood and Jonny Lang; and 'Steamroller' with James Taylor and Joe Walsh.
Held every three years since 2004, the Crossroads Guitar Festival raises funds for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua, a treatment and education facility that Clapton founded in 1998 to help people suffering from chemical dependency.
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.