Shades of Love: Korean Drama Soundtracks Hope, Jundt, Mayer, Yongjae, Knauer, James & Jeanne Galway, Zürcher Kammerorchester & David Philip Hefti
Label: Deutsche Grammophon (DG)
Album including Album cover
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Beautiful (From "Goblin")04:26
- 2Muiiya - Slow (From "Six Flying Dragons")03:55
- 3Main Theme (From "Mr. Sunshine")05:43
- 4Always (From "Descendants of the Sun")03:27
- 5Don’t Worry, Dear (From "Reply 1988")03:51
- 6You Are My World (From "The Legend of the Blue Sea")03:42
- 7Stay With Me (From "Goblin")04:35
- 8Shades of Love - Blue05:24
- 9I Will Go to You Like The First Snow (From "Goblin")03:50
- 10B Rossette (From "White Tower")04:50
- 11Good Day (From "Mr. Sunshine")05:32
- 12Snow Flower (From "I'm Sorry, I Love You")05:34
- 13Muiiya (From "Six Flying Dragons")02:41
- 14Shades of Love - Red07:50
- 15Main Theme (From "Brain")04:07
- 16Back in Time (From "Moon Embracing the Sun")04:14
- 17The Song for My Brother (From "Crash Landing on You")04:14
Info for Shades of Love: Korean Drama Soundtracks
The new album features new arrangements of songs from hit shows including Crash Landing On You, Mr. Sunshine, and Reply 1988 performed by stars of the classical world.
Sweeping, romantic orchestrations with star performers Albrecht Mayer, Daniel Hope, Sir James Galway and many more. Fall in love with the global phenomenon of K-Drama. Featuring Daniel Hope, Philipp Jundt, Albrecht Mayer Richard Yongjae O'Neill, Sebastian Knauer, Sir James Galway, Lady Jeanne Galway, Zürcher Kammerorchester and David Philip Hefti.
Korean culture’s surge in popularity is a global phenomenon. The Korean Wave, or Hallyu, covers everything from film to fashion, boy bands to ballet.
Mirroring the success of K-pop, K-drama has now become a huge craze. Thrillers, rom-coms, and period dramas – these addictive TV series are attracting worldwide audiences via subtitled versions on streaming services.
Key to all Korea’s hit shows are their carefully crafted soundtracks, and these are the inspiration behind Shades of Love, an album of original orchestral arrangements of some of K-drama’s best-known music.
Set for release on Deutsche Grammophon on 9 July 2021, it will be available for digital download and on Pure Audio Blu-ray in the immersive sound of Dolby Atmos®.
The co-creators of Shades of Love are two European musicians closely linked to the Korean music scene – Swiss flautist Philipp Jundt and German composer Marco Hertenstein.
Having come up with this cross-cultural project, all they had to do was narrow down the almost infinite options.
Hertenstein has written stunning orchestral versions of 15 tracks from series such as Crash Landing on You, Moon Embracing the Sun, Mr. Sunshine, and Reply 1988, as well as composing two brand-new Korean-inspired pieces: Shades of Love – Red and Shades of Love – Blue.
Philipp Jundt, flute
Sir James Galway, flute
Lady Jeanne Galway, flute
Daniel Hope, violin
Albrecht Mayer, oboe
Richard Yongjae O’Neill, violin
Sebastian Knauer, piano
David PhilipHefti, conductor
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.