Mozart: The Magic Flute Overture, Clarinet Concerto & Clarinet Quintet Miltos Mumulides, Cologne New Philharmonic Orchestra & Volker Hartung
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791): Die Zauberflöte, K. 620:
- 1Die Zauberflöte, K. 620: Overture06:38
- Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622:
- 2Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622: I. Allegro11:49
- 3Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622: II. Adagio07:24
- 4Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622: III. Rondo. Allegro08:18
- Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K. 581:
- 5Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K. 581: I. Allegro06:24
- 6Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K. 581: II. Larghetto06:20
- 7Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K. 581: III. Menuetto05:33
- 8Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K. 581: IV. Allegretto con variazioni06:49
Info for Mozart: The Magic Flute Overture, Clarinet Concerto & Clarinet Quintet
Cologne New Philharmonic Orchestra (Junge Philharmonie Köln) and their conductor Volker Hartung are dedicated to a wide range of well-known and unknown masterpieces from the baroque to the modern period classical music, from Monteverdi to Lutoslawski.
This Orchestra, which consists of the best Freelance musicians and master students of the Rhineland is able to master a variety of musical task in formations grouped from Chamber music ensembles as string trio or quartets up to full Symphony Orchestra for events and concerts of all kinds in most brilliant fashion. The orchestra is there for you- for company parties and anniversaries,in concerts and festivities cross-over events, accompaniment to silent film screenings and last but not least- as a shining Swing-Orchestra in the style of the 1930's.
Junge Philharmonie Köln is devoting itself to the local Cologne folk music and the masterpieces of Cologne composers as Max Bruch, Jacques Offenbach, Willi Ostermann, Gerhard Jussenhoven and Engelbert Humperdinck.
Miltos Mumulides, clarinet
Christine Kaulbach, violin
Davide Toso, violin
Pavel Ulanicki, cello
Volker Hartung, viola, conductor
Cologne New Philharmonic Orchestra
No biography found.