Arias for All Ave Sol
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Giacomo Puccini (1858 - 1924): Turandot, Act III:
- 1Turandot, Act III: Nessun dorma (Arr. for Choir)03:33
- Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921): Samson et Dalila, Op. 47, Act II:
- 2Samson et Dalila, Op. 47, Act II: Mon coeur s'ouvre à ta voix (Arr. for Choir)05:12
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813 - 1901): Aida, Act I:
- 3Aida, Act I: Celeste Aida (Arr. for Choir)03:50
- Jacques Offenbach (1819 - 1880): Les contes d'Hoffmann, Act II:
- 4Les contes d'Hoffmann, Act II: Barcarolle (Arr. for Choir)03:32
- Leo Délibes (1836 - 1891): Lakmé, Act I:
- 5Lakmé, Act I: Dôme épais le jasmin - Flower Duet (Arr. for Choir)03:19
- Georges Bizet (1838 - 1875): Les pêcheurs de perles, GB 4, WD 13, Act I:
- 6Les pêcheurs de perles, GB 4, WD 13, Act I: Au fond du temple saint (Arr. for Choir)03:12
- Carmen, GB 9, WD 31, Act I:
- 7Carmen, GB 9, WD 31, Act I: L'amour est un oiseau rebelle - Habanera (Arr. for Choir)04:21
- L'elisir d'amore, Act II:
- 8L'elisir d'amore, Act II: Una furtiva lagrima (Arr. for Choir)03:33
- Gaetano Donizetti (1797 - 1848): Lucia di Lammermoor, Act II:
- 9Lucia di Lammermoor, Act II: Chi mi frena in tal momento (Arr. for Choir)03:24
- Serse, HWV 40, Act I:
- 10Serse, HWV 40, Act I: Ombra mai fù (Arr. for Choir)03:10
- Georg Friedrich Händel (1685 - 1759): La traviata, Act III:
- 11La traviata, Act III: Addio del passato (Arr. for Choir)03:13
- Giuseppe Verdi: La traviata, Act I:
- 12La traviata, Act I: Libiamo ne'lieti calici - Brindisi (Arr. for Choir)03:08
Info for Arias for All
Ave Sol is acknowledged as one of the most versatile and innovative choirs in the world. For over 45 years this ensemble has championed contemporary composers and performed the great choral repertoire to huge acclaim. The members come from all walks of life and are united by their intense love of music and the sheer joy of singing together. This unique album features many of the greatest opera arias and duets, but these immortal melodies have been given a unique twist in stunning new choral arrangements. For the first time these world famous pieces are performed not by great sopranos and tenors of our day, but by the dedicated members of the chorus; performers who ordinarily would never get to display their special affinity with this music.
Ave Sol Choir
Latvian Opera Orchestra
Julian Reynolds, conductor
No biography found.