Inside Stanley Kubrick Festen
- 1Fidelio (Inspired by "Eyes Wide Shut")03:59
- 2Fear and Desire (Inspired by "Fear and Desire")04:42
- 3Also Sprach Zarathustra (From "2001: A Space Odyssey")05:31
- 4Sarabande (From "Barry Lyndon")04:38
- 5Overlook Hotel (Inspired by "The Shining")04:13
- 6Mickey Mouse March (From "Full Metal Jacket")04:47
- 7Lolita (Inspired by "Lolita")02:27
- 8Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary (From "A Clockwork Orange")04:36
- 9Spartacus (Inspired by "Spartacus")04:56
- 10O.P.E (Inspired by "Dr. Strangelove")02:44
Info for Inside Stanley Kubrick
Cinematic Jazz: Festen's new jazz album, "Inside Stanley Kubrick": With the signature of the Festen group on Laborie Jazz, it is also other ideas, other reflections that stimulate our collaboration.
I am a lonely hotel in the middle of the mountains, a never ending zoom shot, an alienated writer in a frozen labyrinth.
I am a venetian mask, a forbidden fantasy, a piece of a dream.
I am a group of droogies, sadistic and fearless, a young lord right out of a Hogarth painting, an obese recruit armed with a rifle.
I am Festen’s new record “Inside Stanley Kubrick”.
An exploration of an enigmatic and tormented universe. A maddening and meandering voyage to Jupiter, into the unknown.
Where the energy is raw and progressive. Where the music takes over the images and narrates its own story.
Damien Fleau, saxophone
Maxime Fleau, drums
Jean Kapsa, piano
Oliver Degabriele, double bass
No albums found.
No biography found.