Us + Them Roger Waters
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Intro (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)01:41
- 2Speak to Me (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)00:29
- 3Breathe (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)02:48
- 4One of These Days (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)05:27
- 5Time (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)05:53
- 6Breathe (Reprise) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)01:09
- 7The Great Gig In the Sky (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)04:57
- 8Welcome to the Machine (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)08:02
- 9Déjà Vu (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)04:44
- 10The Last Refugee (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)04:22
- 11Picture That (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)06:49
- 12Wish You Were Here (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)05:01
- 13Happiest Days of Our Lives (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)01:36
- 14Another Brick In the Wall (Part 2) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)03:36
- 15Another Brick In the Wall (Part 3) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)01:41
- 16Dogs (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)15:58
- 17Pigs (Three Different Ones) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)11:38
- 18Money (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)07:23
- 19Us & Them (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)07:56
- 20Brain Damage (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)04:32
- 21Eclipse (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)04:30
- 22The Last Refugee (Reprise) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)01:28
- 23Déjà Vu (Reprise) (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)02:28
Info for Us + Them
Roger Waters: US + THEM, chronicles the acclaimed 2017-2018 tour of the iconic Pink Floyd artist. As the founding member, lyricist, composer and creative force behind Pink Floyd, US + THEM presents Waters powerful music in stunning form and highlights its' message of human rights, liberty and love. Based around his acclaimed, sold-out US + THEM worldwide tour of 2017-18, comprising a total of 156 shows to 2.3 million people across the globe, it features classic songs from The Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, Animals, Wish You Were Here as well as his most recent album, Is This The Life We Really Want?
Waters powerfully demonstrates that he is at heart, a musical activist and one of the most passionate political commentators of his time. He has dedicated his life to fighting against those who seek to control our lives and destroy our planet. Welcome To The Machine and Another Brick In The Wall Part II, are a stark reminder of the bleak warnings that he gave decades ago about alienation, displacement, greed, suffering, destruction and loss. And yet the humanity of the songwriter cannot be more plainly seen than in Wish You Were Here, because, although he presents a grim picture of the state of the world, ultimately his message is one of hope through unity and love.
Roger Waters, vocals, bass
Dave Kilminster, guitars
Bo Koster, keyboards
Jon Carin, keyboards, guitars
Jess Wolfe, vocals
Holly Laessig, vocals
Ian Ritchie, saxophone
Gus Seyffert, guitars, bass
Jonathan Wilson, guitars, vocals
Joey Waronker, drums
became a legend of rock music through his seminal creations, The Wall and The Dark Side of the Moon. Waters has sold more than 250 million albums worldwide, including 74.5 million units sold in the United States, and has sold more tickets in the last three years than any other performing artist. He now turns to his latest creation and great passion – his own operatic composition.
In 1965, Waters co-founded the band Pink Floyd with drummer Nick Mason, keyboardist Richard Wright and guitarist, singer and songwriter Syd Barrett. Waters initially served as the group's bassist and co-lead vocalist, but following the departure of Barrett in 1968, he also became their lyricist and conceptual leader. Pink Floyd subsequently achieved international success with the concept albums The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall and The Final Cut. By the early 1980s, they had become one of the most critically acclaimed and best-selling acts in the history of popular music; as of 2013, they have sold more than 250 million albums worldwide.
Waters' solo career has included three studio albums: The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking, Radio K.A.O.S. and Amused to Death. In 1990, he staged one of the largest and most extravagant rock concerts in history, The Wall - Live in Berlin, with an official attendance of 200,000. In 1996, he was inducted into the US and the UK Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Pink Floyd. In 2005, he released Ça Ira an opera in three acts translated from Etienne and Nadine Roda-Gils' libretto about the French Revolution. Later that year, he reunited with Pink Floyd bandmates Mason, Wright and David Gilmour for the Live 8 global awareness event; it was the group's first appearance with Waters since 1981. He has toured extensively as a solo act since 1999 and played The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety for his world tour of 2006-2008. In 2010, he began The Wall Live and in 2011 Gilmour and Mason appeared with him during a performance of the double album in London. As of 2013, the tour is the highest-grossing of all time by a solo artist.
This album contains no booklet.