Bob Jackson "Boots" the Sax (with The Strange Ones) (Remastered) Bob Jackson
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Down by the Riverside (with The Strange Ones)02:31
- 2Wabash Cannonball (with The Strange Ones)02:10
- 3Flower Blower (with The Strange Ones)02:19
- 4Boots Bailey (with The Strange Ones)05:16
- 5Horn Corn (with The Strange Ones)02:26
- 6Frankie and Johnny (with The Strange Ones)03:03
- 7Coriny-Coriny (with The Strange Ones)02:41
- 8When the Saints Go Marching in (with The Strange Ones)02:19
- 9Taco Sauce (La Raspa) [with The Strange Ones]01:25
Info for Bob Jackson "Boots" the Sax (with The Strange Ones) (Remastered)
From the back cover: Bob Jackson – Born under the sign of the Capricorn in Oklahoma, puts together a lively and fresh selection of updated oldies with this great tenor sax effort. As Bob's love for music grew he was inspired by such greats as Earl Bostic, Bob Wills, and the contemporary sounds of Neil Diamond, giving him the appreciation of ALL types of music from jazz to country and contemporary. That's what you find in this album, Bob Jackson (Boots) The Sax. "Horn Corn" (written by Bob), and "Boots Bailey," are my personal favorites. Bob's sincerity and warm personality prevail as you weave through this neat package of nostalgia. Sit back, relax, and now listen to my favorite sax. – Jerry Wallace, Decca Records
Bob Jackson, saxophone
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.