Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Deluxe Anniversary Edition) The Beatles
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Remix)02:02
- 2With A Little Help From My Friends (Remix)02:45
- 3Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (Remix)03:28
- 4Getting Better (Remix)02:47
- 5Fixing A Hole (Remix)02:38
- 6She's Leaving Home (Remix)03:26
- 7Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Remix)02:39
- 8Within You Without You (Remix)05:08
- 9When I'm Sixty-Four (Remix)02:40
- 10Lovely Rita (Remix)02:46
- 11Good Morning Good Morning (Remix)02:34
- 12Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (Remix)01:21
- 13A Day In The Life (Remix)05:31
- 14Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Take 9 And Speech)02:37
- 15With A Little Help From My Friends (Take 1 / False Start And Take 2 / Instrumental)03:17
- 16Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (Take 1)03:59
- 17Getting Better (Take 1 / Instrumental And Speech At The End)02:19
- 18Fixing A Hole (Speech And Take 3)03:28
- 19She's Leaving Home (Take 1 / Instrumental)03:49
- 20Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Take 4)03:07
- 21Within You Without You (Take 1 / Indian Instruments)05:33
- 22When I'm Sixty-Four (Take 2)02:59
- 23Lovely Rita (Speech And Take 9)03:04
- 24Good Morning Good Morning (Take 8)02:47
- 25Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (Speech And Take 8)01:56
- 26A Day In The Life (Take 1 With Hums)04:52
- 27Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 7)03:17
- 28Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 26)03:20
- 29Strawberry Fields Forever (Stereo Mix 2015)04:06
- 30Penny Lane (Take 6 / Instrumental)02:57
- 31Penny Lane (Stereo Mix 2017)03:01
Info for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Deluxe Anniversary Edition)
“Sgt. Pepper” Presented with New Mixes in Stereo! It was 50 years ago this June 1st when The Beatles’ John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr astonished and delighted the world, ushering in the Summer of Love with Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, a groundbreaking masterwork that became popular music’s most universally acclaimed album. To salute the occasion, The Beatles will release a suite of lavishly presented ‘Sgt. Pepper’ Anniversary Edition. The album is newly mixed by Giles Martin and Sam Okell in stereo audio and expanded with early takes from the studio sessions, including no fewer than 34 previously unreleased recordings.
“It’s crazy to think that 50 years later we are looking back on this project with such fondness and a little bit of amazement at how four guys, a great producer and his engineers could make such a lasting piece of art,” says Paul McCartney in his newly-penned introduction for the ‘Sgt. Pepper’ Anniversary Edition.
“‘Sgt. Pepper’ seemed to capture the mood of that year, and it also allowed a lot of other people to kick off from there and to really go for it,” Ringo Starr recalls in the Anniversary Edition’s book.
This is the first time Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band has been remixed and presented with additional session recordings, and it is the first Beatles album to be remixed and expanded since the 2003 release of Let It Be… Naked. To create the new stereo audio mixes for ‘Sgt. Pepper,’ producer Giles Martin and mix engineer Sam Okell worked with an expert team of engineers and audio restoration specialists at Abbey Road Studios in London. All of the Anniversary Edition releases include Martin’s new stereo mix of the album, which was sourced directly from the original four-track session tapes and guided by the original, Beatles-preferred mono mix produced by his father, George Martin.
No biography found.