Mio caro Händel Simone Kermes
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Georg Friedrich Händel (1685 - 1759): Rinaldo, HWV 7a, Act I, Scene 5:
- 1Rinaldo, HWV 7a, Act I, Scene 5: Furie terribili!01:59
- Giulio Cesare in Egitto, HWV 17, Act III, Scene 3:
- 2Giulio Cesare in Egitto, HWV 17, Act III, Scene 3: Piangerò la sorte mia07:00
- La Resurrezione, HWV47, Part I:
- 3La Resurrezione, HWV47, Part I: Disserratevi, o porte d'Averno05:30
- Amadigi di Gaula, HWV 11, Act I, Scene 4:
- 4Amadigi di Gaula, HWV 11, Act I, Scene 4: Ah, spietato07:00
- Il trionfo del tempo e del disinganno, HWV 46a, Part II:
- 5Il trionfo del tempo e del disinganno, HWV 46a, Part II: Come nembo che fugge col vento06:02
- Serse, HWV 40, Act I, Scene 1:
- 6Serse, HWV 40, Act I, Scene 1: Ombra mai fu03:15
- Teseo, HWV 9, Act V, Scene1:
- 7Teseo, HWV 9, Act V, Scene1: Morirò, ma vendicata04:40
- Rodelinda, regina de' Longobardi, HWV 19, Act III, Scene 4:
- 8Rodelinda, regina de' Longobardi, HWV 19, Act III, Scene 4: Se 'l mio duol non è si forte06:48
- Athalia, HWV 52, Part II, Scene 4:
- 9Athalia, HWV 52, Part II, Scene 4: My vengeance awakes me04:29
- Saul, HWV 53, Act II, Scene 2:
- 10Saul, HWV 53, Act II, Scene 2: Author of Peace04:13
- Deidamia, HWV 42, Act III, Scene 2:
- 11Deidamia, HWV 42, Act III, Scene 2: M'hai resa infelice04:38
- Lotario, HWV 26, Act I, Scene 10:
- 12Lotario, HWV 26, Act I, Scene 10: Scherza in mar la navicella06:16
- Neun deutsche Arien, HWV 205, No. 4:
- 13Neun deutsche Arien, HWV 205, No. 4: Süße Stille, sanfte Quelle05:24
- The Triumph of Time and Truth, HWV 71, Part III:
- 14The Triumph of Time and Truth, HWV 71, Part III: Guardian Angels06:48
- Rinaldo, HWV 7a, Act II, Scene 4:
- 15Rinaldo, HWV 7a, Act II, Scene 4: Lascia ch'io pianga05:48
Info for Mio caro Händel
An album dedicated to Handel featuring popular arias such as "Ombra mai fu", "Piangerò la sorte mia" and "Lascia ch'io pianga". Simone Kermes recorded the album for her idol Handel, whom she wrote a personal letter, outlining how Handel's and her life are intertwined and how his music accompanies her in the different stages of her life.
Simone Kermes, soprano
Boris Begelmann, direction
studied under Professor Helga Forner at the Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy University of Music and Theatre in Leipzig, her home town. She completed her studies and two additional courses of study with distinction. She is the holder of many prizes awarded at international singing competitions.
Opera performances have taken her as Konstanze, the Queen of the Night, Fiordiligi, Donna Anna, Giunia, Rosalinde, Lucia, Gilda, Ann Truelove, Alcina and Laodice, among other roles, to New York, Paris, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Moscow, Beijing and German state opera houses. She has given solo concerts and lieder evenings all over Europe, as well as in the USA, Australia, the Sultanate of Oman, China, Russia, Mexico and Japan.
In addition to many radio and television productions, she has recorded numerous CDs. For her solo albums she has received a number of international awards, such as the annual award of the Deutsche Schallplattenkritik, the Diapason d`Or, Midem Award, Choc Le Monde de la Musique and Gramophone magazine’s Recording of the Month. For her album entitled Colori d`amore she was the winner of the Echo Klassik in the highest category, Female Singer of the Year, in 2011. In 2012 the Munich Abendzeitung awarded Simone Kermes its Star of the Year Award, and in April 2013 she received one of Russia’s highest cultural awards, the Golden Mask, for her performances as Fiordiligi in Mozart’s Così fan tutte at the Tchaikovsky State Academic Theatre in Perm.
Simone Kermes received the Echo Klassik 2014 award for the opera of the year.