Berlioz: Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14 (Remastered) André Cluytens
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Hector Berlioz (1803 - 1869): Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48:
- 1Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48: I. Rêveries - Passions13:59
- 2Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48: II. Un bal06:26
- 3Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48: III. Scène aux champs16:26
- 4Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48: IV. Marche au supplice04:45
- 5Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14, H. 48: V. Songe d'une nuit de sabbat09:28
Info for Berlioz: Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14 (Remastered)
It is an important piece of the early Romantic period, and is popular with concert audiences worldwide. The first performance was at the Paris Conservatoire in December 1830. The work was repeatedly revived between 1831 and 1845 and subsequently became a favourite in Paris.
André Cluytens, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.