Holy Spirit Mass Kim André Arnesen
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Kim André Arnesen (b. 1980): Holy Spirit Mass:
- 1Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Creator Spirit03:29
- 2Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Creator Spirit: Kyrie02:56
- 3Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Fount of Life02:58
- 4Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Fount of Life: Glory01:57
- 5Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Fount of Life: Mercy01:30
- 6Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Fount of Life: Holy02:27
- 7Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: The Spirit's Work03:06
- 8Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: The Spirit's Work: Come03:36
- 9Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: The Spirit's Work: Amen00:58
- 10Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Blessed01:26
- 11Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Blessed: Holy03:20
- 12Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Blessed: Hosanna02:03
- 13Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Peace. Intro01:35
- 14Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Peace05:45
- 15Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Together in Hope02:38
- 16Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Alleluia02:30
- 17Arnesen: Holy Spirit Mass: Alleluia. Finale04:23
- 18Arnesen: : Peace04:31
Info for Holy Spirit Mass
Rising star Kim André Arnesen is already one of the most performed living choral composers in the world. His music is rooted in his home of Trondheim, Norway, but has been performed all over the world, including for former President Barack Obama at The White House, and The Vatican
This recording is a brand new mass for choir, string ensemble and piano recorded in Trondheim during the pandemic in 2020, featuring Swedish conductor Sofi Jeannin, Trondheim Vokalensemble and the world-renowned Trondheim Soloists.
It was composed to mark the 500th anniversary of the Reformation and the working toward forgiveness and unity.
“Simplicity, clarity and warmth are the cornerstones of Arnesen’s choral music.” (Andrew Mellor)
“Arnesen outdoes even Messrs Chilcott and Rutter for sheer singability.” (Gramophone)
Mona Spigseth, piano
Alex Robson, violin
Sofi Jeannin, direction
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.