Must Have Jazz Recordings foné Sampler
- 1More Toolbox - Memories of Rio06:39
- 2Kate Mc Garry - Easy to love03:31
- 3Sekou - Naima04:47
- 4Moonglow - Espresso03:35
- 5James - Gone Gone Gone04:00
- 6More Vickie - Big-Hearted Woman02:54
- 7Main Liners - Prodigal son03:24
- 8Virgo - Boplicity04:59
- 9James II - Spiral09:31
- 10Todd - Chelsea Bridge04:46
- 11Josh - Key to the Highway03:34
- 12Munyungo - Columbiana05:26
Info for Must Have Jazz Recordings
The heart and soul of any recorded sound must surely be the acoustical properties of the room or hall itself, and the microphones being used within that acoustic.
David Manley designed the VITAL MUSIC studio in Chino, California, for “purist” recording techniques only, with all the music played “live” and captured through a Manley “Gold Reference” Stereo Condenser Microphone, straight onto 2 stereo tracks. The Studer C37 analogue tape deck with only Manley pure tube circuitry, at 15 ips, was used with no noise reduction and mastered through the dCS Converter A/D to create the digital master. Sound, pure and simple...music, powerful and satisfying.
No albums found.
No biography found.