Hildegard von Bingen: Ego sum homo Tiburtina Ensemble & Barbora Kabátková
- Hildegard von Bingen (1098 - 1179):
- 1O, Jerusalem, aurea civitas07:13
- 2O tu illustrata06:35
- 3Kyrie eleison02:05
- 4O quam mirabilis02:58
- 5Conductus praemii dilatio02:36
- 6Cum vox sanguinis06:25
- 7O spectabiles viri05:30
- 8Nunc gaudeant02:21
- 9Conductus flos in monte cernitur02:51
- 10O beata infantia02:05
- 11Ave Maria05:21
- 12Karitas habundat03:40
- 13Conductus Deus misertus hominis02:14
- 14Ordo virtutum: Virtutes - O, Deus, quis es tu?09:07
- 15Domine, Dominus noster03:13
Info for Hildegard von Bingen: Ego sum homo
The dramaturgy of the project is inspired by the life philosophy of Hildegard von Bingen as is preserved in her musical and literary work. On the one hand we can perceive Hildegard as a mystic and saint woman, on the other hand as a strong abbess and political gifted person. Those two points of view are the most important in the interpretation of her concept of human being. Her music and visions are full of humanity and divinity as well, it inspires me to call the concert programme "Ego sum homo“ (I'm the man).
Barbora Kabátková, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.