ERA 1 (As Bs & Rarities 1978-1984) Chris Rea
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- 1Fool (If You Think It's Over) (2020 Remaster)03:36
- 2Midnight Love (2020 Remaster)03:10
- 3Fool If You Think It's Over (Spanish Version) (2020 Remaster)04:25
- 4Whatever Happened to Benny Santini? (2020 Remaster)04:23
- 5Three Angels (2020 Remaster)03:28
- 6Diamonds (2020 Remaster)03:52
- 7Cleveland Calling (2020 Remaster)03:42
- 8Raincoat and a Rose (2020 Remaster)04:08
- 9No Qualifications (2020 Remaster)02:20
- 10Tennis (2020 Remaster)04:05
- 11If You Really Love Me (2020 Remaster)03:11
- 12Dancing Girls (2020 Remaster)03:44
- 13Friends Across The Water (2020 Remaster)03:48
- 14Since I Don't See You Anymore (Spanish Version) (2020 Remaster)03:44
- 15Loving You (2020 Remaster)03:49
- 16Let Me Be The One (2020 Remaster)03:46
- 17Diamonds (12" Version, 2020 Remaster)04:53
- 18Do You Still Dream?04:11
- 19Loving You03:55
- 20One Fine Day04:06
- 21One Sweet and Tender Touch04:44
- 22If I Ever Break Free03:00
- 23Sierra Sierra04:15
- 24Members Only03:24
- 25Let Me Be the One03:25
- 26One Night with You04:31
- 27Every Beat of My Heart (2020 Remaster)03:23
- 28Don't Look Back (2020 Remaster)03:50
- 29Let It Loose (2020 Remaster)03:38
- 30Urban Samurai (2020 Remaster)04:33
- 31Let It Loose (Special Extended Remix, 2020 Remaster)05:45
- 32Sierra Sierra (2020 Remaster)05:40
- 33I Can Hear Your Heartbeat (2020 Remaster)03:30
- 34From Love To Love (2020 Remaster)03:33
- 35I Can Hear Your Heartbeat (Extended Mix; 2019 Remaster)05:55
- 36Love's Strange Ways (2020 Remaster)03:39
- 37Smile (2019 Remaster)03:32
- 38I Don't Know What It Is but I Love It (2020 Remaster)03:42
- 39Mystery Man (2020 Remaster)03:25
- 40I Don't Know What It Is but I Love It (12" Version, 2020 Remaster)05:27
- 41Bombollini (2020 Remaster)06:10
- 42True Love (2020 Remaster)03:44
- 43Touche D'Amour (2020 Remaster)03:22
- 44Ace Of Hearts (Special Remix) (2020 Remaster)03:55
- 45Excerpts from 'I Can Hear Your Heartbeat' (Live at the Montreux Jazz Festival, 2020 Remaster)07:03
- 46Auf immer und ewig (1984 Version; 2019 Remaster)04:41
- 47Bitter Sweet (2020 Remaster)01:08
- 48Touche D'Amour (Instrumental, 2020 Remaster)03:43
- 49Touche D'Amour (Special Extended Remix, 2020 Remaster)06:12
- 50Ace Of Hearts (Special Extended Remix) (2020 Remaster)06:37
- 51Special Edition 12" Medley (Let It Loose / I Can Hear Your Heartbeat / I Don't Know What It Is But I Love It; 2020 Remaster)07:25
Info zu ERA 1 (As Bs & Rarities 1978-1984)
Chris Rea "ERA 1 (As, Bs and Rarities 1978 – 1984)" is a new compilation album that brings together a collection of Chris Rea’s early work between 1978 to 1984. The set provides a comprehensive look at Chris Rea’s progression as a solo artist, which started following spells in bands Magdalene and The Beautiful Losers. After securing a solo record deal with Magnet Records, Chris released his debut solo album ‘Whatever Happened to Benny Santini?’ in 1978.
ERA 1 1978-1984 As Bs and Rarities begins with an edited version of Chris Rea’s first big hit ‘Fool (If You Think It’s Over)’ which came from his debut album. The track became a big hit in the USA, earning him a 1979 Grammy nomination as Best New Artist. Following on from this are a whole host of rarities, including B-sides, language variations and different mixes released throughout this period. During this time Chris Rea released six studio albums one of those being Wired To The Moon – of which this set’s cover artwork is adapted from.
With a career spanning over 40 years and over 30 million album sales, Chris Rea’s distinctive husky-gravel vocal and incredible body of work has seen him become one of the most loved solo artists the UK have ever produced. A formidable songwriter, and still playing live to this day, he has released an incredible 24 studio albums, the most recent being ‘Road Songs for Lovers’ in 2017 which was met with huge critical and commercial acclaim.
Christopher Anton Rea (pronounced Ree-ah), born 4 March 1951, is a singer, songwriter, and guitarist from Middlesbrough, England. He started his music career in 1978. Rea's initial focus was on continental Europe, releasing eight albums in the 1980s. It wasn't until 1985's Shamrock Diaries and the songs "Stainsby Girls" and "Josephine," that UK audiences began to take notice of him. Follow up albums On The Beach and Dancing With Strangers became UK hits and then the New Light Through Old Windows compilation album in 1988 cemented his reputation.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet