The Damnation Suite B.R. Pearson
- B.R. Pearson:
- 1The Damnation Suite: I. Hotel Perdition, Pt. 110:14
- 2The Damnation Suite: II. Liers Lair04:30
- 3The Damnation Suite: III. Fox and the Hound05:40
- 4The Damnation Suite: IV. The Inn of Lost Souls07:30
- 5The Damnation Suite: V. Dance of Scurrilous Fools04:05
- 6The Damnation Suite: VI. Elegy for Truth06:30
- 7The Damnation Suite: VII. Hotel Perdition, Pt. 211:37
- 8Free of the Glass Cage04:30
Info zu The Damnation Suite
The Damnation Suite was completed in early 2017 and recorded shortly thereafter in September of that year. It’s a somber work of over 2200 measures. The work as a whole is non-sectarian. A variety of tonal and cadential schemes are employed. Each movement expands the emotional ethos. The merriment and grief of the wicked. The work was composed in March and April of 2017 and much of the musical landscape is as gray and bleak as the sky was. The sun never shined while the composer was at work. The mercurial nature of some of the passages could be interpreted as joyful. It is not joy it is the euphoria of evil in its duplicitous cunning. The work is 51 minutes from end to end. Free of the Glass Cage was composed in the 2000 and recorded in 2019.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet