Tchaikovsky: Piano Trio, Op. 50 - Dvorák: Piano Trio No. 3 (Live) Renaud Capuçon, Kian Soltani & Lahav Shani
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Pjotr Iljitsch Tschaikowski (1840 - 1893): Piano Trio in A Minor, Op. 50, TH 117:
- 1Piano Trio in A Minor, Op. 50, TH 117: I. Pezzo elegiaco. Moderato assai - Allegro giusto (Live)17:27
- 2Piano Trio in A Minor, Op. 50, TH 117: II. Tema con variazione (Live)22:36
- Antonín Dvořák (1841 - 1904): Piano Trio No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 65, B. 130:
- 3Piano Trio No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 65, B. 130: I. Allegro ma non troppo (Live)12:55
- 4Piano Trio No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 65, B. 130: II. Allegretto grazioso (Live)06:27
- 5Piano Trio No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 65, B. 130: III. Poco adagio (Live)09:33
- 6Piano Trio No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 65, B. 130: IV. Finale. Allegro con brio (Live)09:27
Info for Tchaikovsky: Piano Trio, Op. 50 - Dvorák: Piano Trio No. 3 (Live)
This recording features two major works of the chamber repertoire – one by Antonín Dvořák, the other by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. The two composers were contemporaries, born just a year apart: Tchaikovsky in 1840 and Dvořák in 1841. In the 1880s (Tchaikovsky’s Op.50 dates from 1881, Dvořák’s Op.65 from 1883), neither man was known for his chamber music – Tchaikovsky’s reputation was based on his opera and ballet scores (works such as Eugene Onegin and Swan Lake), while Dvořák had made his name with works influenced by Slavonic folk music (the Moravian Duets and Slavonic Dances). Each of these two piano trios therefore has its own unique character, and both works signal new directions in the style of their respective composers.
Renaud Capuçon, violin
Lahav Shani, piano
Kian Soltani, cello
No albums found.
No biography found.