Chopin André Laplante
- Frederic Chopin (1810 - 1849): Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor, Op. 35:
- 1Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor, Op. 35 : I. Grave – Doppio Movimento05:33
- 2Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor, Op. 35 : II. Scherzo – Più Lento – Tempo Primo06:50
- 3Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor, Op. 35 : III. Marche Funèbre (Lento)09:57
- 4Sonata No. 2 In B Flat Minor, Op. 35 : IV. Finale: Presto01:26
- Frederic Chopin:
- 5Nocturne In F Major, Op.15 No 104:42
- 6Nocturne In C Sharp Minor, Op. Post.04:16
- 7Mazurka In B Major Op. 63 No 102:14
- 8Mazurka In F Minor Op. 63 No 201:40
- 9Mazurka In C Sharp Minor Op. 63 No 302:09
- 10Fantaisie In F Minor, Op. 4912:54
Info zu Chopin
A great piano wizard, André Laplante is using all of his artistry in those renewed versions of Chopin’s staples of the romantic repertoire; among them, the Sonata in B Flat minor Op. 35 and the Fantaisie in F minor Op.49.
"This new Chopin album is very simply dazzling. The Nocturnes are beautifully played, the Mazurkas are elegant and POLISHed (excuse the pun), but it's the Sonata that shines on this new recording. Every note, phrase, nuance, emotion, are all given full meaning and expression, and the final movement, the Presto, is impressive. Other pianists tend to muddle the extremely quick notes without a clear sense of direction, but Laplante manages to make every note crystal clear and accent key notes within the ultra fast blur of this strange movement. Even the virtuoso Hamelin is a bit murky in this devilish section. The sound of the piano is very solid on this very fine Analekta recording. Hopefully, André Laplante will now resume a busier recording schedule." (Jean-Yves Duperron)
André Laplante, piano
Keine Alben gefunden.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet